Ingredients (serves 4):
- 30ml/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 30ml/2 Tbsp raw honey or agave nectar
- 60ml/1/4 cup soy sauce
- 10ml/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 small garlic cloves, finely minced
- 400g firm tofu, drained and cut into 2cm cubes
1. Preheat the oven broiler to high and set the oven rack as close as possible.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, honey, oils and garlic in a large bowl. Add the tofu and gently stir to coat the tofu with the mixture.
3. Transfer the marinated tofu to a baking sheet and pour over any remaining liquid.
4. Broil until the tofu is browned and has a few crispy edges, about 4-5 minutes.
5. Serve immediately with a side salad.
This recipe is adapted from It's all good by Gwyneth Paltrow.