Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4-6 organic chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into chunks
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp chipotle paste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- handful of chopped coriander
- sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius (425 degrees F.)
2. Place the chicken, red pepper, onion and sweet potatoes in a large roasting tin. Mix together the lime zest and juice, chipotle paste, honey and oil, and toss together with the chicken and vegetables.
3. Bake for 30 minutes and add another 5 minutes under the grill at the end (to brown the potatoes). Do not let it burn!
4. Sprinkle on the coriander and serve. Voila!
Recipe and photo by Waitrose Weekend.