Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 small white cabbage, shredded finely
- 150g/1 1/2 cup ham, cut into fine ribbons
- 150g/1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, cut into fine sticks
- A handful of walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Chop and shred all the ingredients.
2. Prepare the mustard vinaigrette by whisking the mustard, olive oil and vinegar together. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Arrange the cabbage at the bottom of a large round plate or dish. Pour the vinaigrette over the cabbage. Add the ham in a concentric ring and the cheese in its centre. Sprinkle the walnuts over top.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy.