Ingredients (serves 4):
- 200g/1 ¼ cup quinoa
- 1 ½ cup frozen peas, thawed
- 250g/1 cup french beans, trimmed and cut into narrow strips
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 1/2L vegetable or chicken stock
- 3 small fillets of firm flaky fish (black sea bass, flounder, tilapia, rainbow trout, whiting)
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Cook the quinoa with the stock until the liquid has been absorbed. About for 15-20 minutes until the quinoa has softened.
2. During that time, heat the oil in a pan and add the three fish fillets. Cook until tender, turning every 3-4 minutes.
3. In a different pan, cook the chopped onions with olive oil until they turn translucent.
4. Bring a pot of water to the boil and add the green beans. Cook for 3-5 minutes until al dente. Add the peas with one minute remaining. Strain.
4. Add the onions, green beans, chopped red pepper, and peas together. Fold in the cooked quinoa.
5. Remove any leftover bones and skin from the fish fillets and flake into small chunks. Fold into the quinoa mixture. Serve hot.