Ingredients (serves 6 as a side):
- 3 nectarines, sliced into small moons
- 3 ripe vine tomatoes, sliced into small chunks
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
- 60g/¼ cup sunflower seeds, roasted
- ½ red onion, cut into thin rings
- 2 Tbsp cold-pressed virgin olive oil
- Handful fresh basil, mint or cilantro, roughly chopped
1. Cut the nectarines and tomatoes and place in a deep dish.
2. Cut the red onion in fine rings and sprinkle on top.
3. Roast the sunflower seeds in a pan on high heat until they start to pop (literally, popping out of the pan). Do not burn.
4. Crumble the feta on top of the vegetables. Pour the olive oil and scatter the sunflower seeds.
5. Before serving, add on the roughly chopped fresh herbs.