Ingredients (makes 20 balls):
- 1 cups / 200g of almonds
- 2 cups / 400g Medjool dates, pitted
- 4 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp almond butter (or any nut butter of your choice)
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
1. Put the almonds in a food processor and blend until finely crushed.
2. Pit the dates and add to the ground almonds, as well as all the other ingredients. Add 2 Tbsp of water to blend everything together nicely.
3. Roll the mix into small balls (I roll them in desiccated coconut to add crunch and texture).
4. Put in the freezer for about an hour to set. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Recipe by Deliciously Ella