1. Repetto Ballerinas. Repetto is a household name when it comes to ballet slippers. It is a traditional French brand with an unrivalled reputation. I discovered their ballerina flats a few years ago and have never looked back. I simply do not buy any other. They come in every colour of the rainbow and their quality is faultless.
2. Quinoa granola. I came across this recipe in Gwyneth Paltrow's cookbook, It's All Good. I love the fact that it uses quinoa (gluten-free, high in protein) rather than oats. This recipe is simple, wholesome and delicious. Every guest that has stayed at my house and tried my granola has left with a small jar to take home. If that is not enough proof of its goodness, I don't know what is.
3. This Works In Transit Camera Close up. I read about this moisturiser and was intrigued. It is a mask, moisturiser and primer in one. Wow! It is ideal on long haul flights as it keeps the skin hydrated for the length of the flight. It leaves a dewy and fresh complexion. I don't fly long distance that often but I do use this moisturiser in preparation for a long and intense day. Sold!
4. Brick Cushion. These cushions are fun, quirky and cosy. I love the play on colour, shape and material. Brick cushions are made up of various structures and shades of textile and add a dash of color to any home.
5. Artichoke. It is the season of the mighty artichoke. The artichoke is rich in fibre, vitamin B9 (folic acid), magnesium, manganese and phosphorus. It can be prepared simply boiled with a vinaigrette for dipping, or added to salads for added texture and taste.
6. The Sunday paper. It has become a ritual in our household to get the paper on Sunday. There is something for everyone: news, sports, fashion, home design, food, travel... Sitting around the breakfast table for a lazy meal with a cup of coffee and the paper: heaven!