1. Cashmere gloves. Ribbed for added warmth, and cut to the elbow for a comfortable and cozy fit; great for when the temperature drops.
2. Kure Bazaar Tea Rose. KURE BAZAAR colours are 4-Free: No toluene, No formaldehyde, No dibutyl phthalate, No synthetic camphor. And they are made in France.
3. Colour in Fancy Dress outfits. Great for the kids: fabulous colour-in paper fancy dress outfits that attach to clothes with velcro dots.
4. Amala rejuvenating face cream. This natural and organic moisturiser contains: Cocoa Bean, Acai, Cupuacu Butter and Green Algae. It firms skin, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, and restore natural moisture thanks to these whole plant ingredients.
5. Paul Smith signature scarf. Great print, amazing colour combinations, warm and cozy!
6. Monthly coffee delivery gift. Perfect for my coffee-loving husband: unique and unusual coffee delivered direct to our door every month, from small independent farmers from around the world.