1. Shreyas yoga retreat. Having practiced yoga for over 10 years, this was a unique opportunity for me to leave my day-to-day behind and dedicate some time to my well-being and health. Shreyas retreat is near Bangalore, India, and is a haven of peace, tranquility and inspiration. Organic vegetarian cuisine complements the twice-daily yoga practice and the natural surroundings allow for relaxation and reflection.
2. Eat Natural Granola. I was introduced to this granola recently at a friend's house. I immediately fell in love with the delicate texture and nutty flavour. It includes sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and linseeds as well as toasted rye crumbs, oats, hazelnuts, almonds and coconut. Perfection in a bowl!
3. Almond butter. Almond butter is a tasty and healthy alternative to butter. It is high in monounsaturated fats, calcium, potassium, iron and manganese. It is also considered a good source of riboflavin, phosphorus, and copper, as well as an excellent source of vitamin E, magnesium, and fibre. Finally, almond butter is a good source of protein. Spread the goodness (with a bit of homemade jam on top).
4. Butter Nail Fertiliser. A very bad past habit of mine was nail biting... Yes, guilty! I got over it in my late twenties but my nails will never be long and strong. I need a bit of help. Butter has a great product which treats and protects nails, helping them grow. It means that I can leave my fingernails looking natural, yet healthy and strong.
5. Branksome China. Beautiful two-toned chinaware, which really stands out on any table. They are British-made since 1945 and I have coveted this brand for months... but I simply cannot make up my mind as to the colour combination: elephant grey and sherbet orange, elephant grey and queens blue or elephant grey and arctic blue? Help!
6. Kartell Componibili storage units. Designed by Anna Castelli Ferrieri these storage modules have been designed to meet various functional needs and fit into any home; in the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen or lounge. Whether used as a bedside cupboard or for bathroom storage they are funky and fun. Available in different modular sizes and colour combinations. Be conservative in white or bold in silver.